Email: [email protected]
You may recieve an email from certain bots that will request you to give them money because they know your password from a Website Hack.
They will say they have certain photos and videos of you. They are just saying this to scare you into paying money into there accounts.
How did they know my passsword?
Certain websites have data breaches and may of stolen your email and passwords to that certain site, for example, In October 2013, 153 million Adobe accounts were breached with each containing an internal ID, username, email, encrypted password. They will have bots sending random emails to them hoping for a response or money in their account.
Where can i check if my email has been hacked?
You can check if your email has been compromised in a breach at https://haveibeenpwned.com/
- Do delete the email from your inbox.
- Mark it as Spam with your email provider. This will direct emails straight into your spam folder in the future.
- Do use a third party spam filter.
- Do change your email address if you had it for years.
- Don’t click any links on the email which directs to there websites
- Don’t click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- Don’t fall for the prizes that you might of won this is just a way to lure you into there trap.
- Don’t give any information to the links provided by the emails.
- Don’t respond to the emails.
Scammers are always on the look out for new ways too get your confidence. Always double check. If you have any doubt do not click anything on the email, just delete them and also Do not click “Unsubscribe”…this is just another way to get you onto there website.
Please comment below and give us feedback on this email.