Email: [email protected]
- Do delete the email from your inbox.
- Mark it as Spam with your email provider. This will direct emails straight into your spam folder in the future.
- Do use a third party spam filter.
- Do change your email address if you had it for years.
- Don’t click any links on the email which directs to there websites
- Don’t click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- Don’t fall for the prizes that you might of won this is just a way to lure you into there trap.
- Don’t give any information to the links provided by the emails.
- Don’t respond to the emails.
Scammers are always on the look out for new ways too get your confidence. Always double check. If you have any doubt do not click anything on the email, just delete them and also Do not click “Unsubscribe”…this is just another way to get you onto there website.
Please comment below and give us feedback on this email.